Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
NOT a good day.

today's an oh-so-bad day. i cant believe HE actually flicked my ear! i hate it alright! and not only I was pissed, elijah was pissed too. Now that he doesnt wanna reply my message!! argh! it's okay. at least i know i TRIED to make him smile, TRIED to make him feel better. but ... okay, i suck at that. i cant do anything. let's just wait. Argh! sometimes i just wished that i'm in a girls' school or something. So all the guys will just bother me NOT. I hate how baby doubt me and distrust me! *SCREAMS* Anyway, i cant believe just HOW xiao qi got the face to actually "steal" the picture of my hand and baby's from friendster and put it as HERS. like.. WHAT!??! I've never seen such a thing before! SHE HAS GOT NO LIFE! i was complaining SO MUCH to Jasmine and weiyan. Hah! I was saying that she has got retarded hand with thumb looks like her index finger and her last finger looks like her thumb. Okay, i was THAT crazy. And Sharmaine got said by us and she went to complain about it. She's the one who started the staring. Blame herself for that!! i'm out of here....

With love, on Tuesday, August 29, 2006
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse